Skip to content
- Pregnancy issues including nausea, constipation, back and pelvic pain, tiredness, insomnia, stress, anxiety, varicose veins and haemorrhoids, carpal tunnel syndrome, heartburn and digestive problems, anaemia, fluid retention and headaches
- weekly pre-labour acupuncture from 36 weeks – to promote normal labour around the due date
- locating pressure points for labour – where, how and when to use these points when in labour.
- Acupuncture, moxa and massage to support and nurture the mother
- for breastfeeding issues eg insufficient milk supply or difficulty in “letting down” milk
- to help recovering from birth and regain pre-pregnancy health
- post natal fatigue or distress